new and want to say hi

dug

Reaction score
Hi glad to be part of the group. I am running a 150 gallon tank with 2 pleco's, 2 oscers,2 jack dempseys, 2 convicts,1 jaguar and 1 green terror and have been dealing with chiclid family now for many years now and feel they are an awsome addition to a
aquamium.

Hi Dug
Welcome to the forum. You and ciclidmaster will have a lot in common.
Just enjoy your stay here and have a beer on us........Cheers!! :lol: :lol:

What do you call a man with a spade in his head? Doug!!

Apologies for the poor joke :) Welcome to the forum, cya around! :thumbs:

What do you call a man with a spade in his head? Doug!!

Oi!!!! Where's GL when you need him :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome Dug,

We are glad you found us. I'm cichlidmaster or just CM. I'm a little into cichlids myself.

As you can tell by Williams er....uh.....humor.....we like to have fun here as well as talk fish. Feel free to post away and ask any questions you may have.

We will do our best to answer them for you.

CM

I'm cichlidmaster or just CM. I'm a little into cichlids myself

CM you saying that you are into chiclids a little bit is like the Pope saying he is into catholicisim just a little bit.........roflmao...
Seriously if you have a chiclid question then CM is you man, you might even says he knows his stuff....lol

Welcome to the board Dug, I hope you find your time here enjoyable and very informative

Les

Welcome Dug.

I'll get a spade to bury Wills joke....lol

He is only 12 and doesn't get adult humor sometimes.. :lol:

thanks for making me feel welcome and I have lots to learn so I might be picking your brain a few times cm. and anyone else in that manner :beer:

Hiya Dug,

Nice to meet a fellow cichlid fan! Hopefully I'll be able to get mine soon!!! :D

I will have to say I am envious of your tank size. Our biggest is a 55 US gallon and we are quickly running out of space. Then we also have 2 10's (one maternity and one for my newts :wub: ) and I have a one gallon that I am trying to find something to put into it right now. After losing the last 2 bettas I bought, I am kinda shy about spending my hard earned money on another one.

Anyway welcome!!!

Most reactions

Back