New a nice bottom feeder

sylvia said:
Otos and chinese algae eaters don't look alike... they have the same basic body shape, yes, but CAEs are larger and have a zig-zag stripe while otos are realy quite small and have a clean line running along their bodies and into the tail. Post a picture and we'll see... they may also be SAEs, false SAEs or flying foxes...
i did it twice, I've been there 2 times and keep forgeting my camera :crazy: , not going there tomorrow to feed them. With high (not chlorine) I ment amonia levels that'll work.
Monday I'll get a pic, I really think there otos after looking at pics, but I'm not sure the the LFS said they were chinese algae eaters, but what do they know (it's there fault I lost most of my fish) ?? ???? ??
 
1 placatomus (ugly algea eater).

I'm sure he loves you too :P

how about a few corries?



PS what species is the 'ugly plec'?
if its a common - did you know it'll get to 18" quite quickly!

Wow, I'm sorry this isn't helping the forum but Smithrc, are those plecos in your signature? the zebra striped one is really really beautiful.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top