New 10 gallon tank, inspiration needed please!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

NearMeBettas

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hello,

So, I'm getting back a 10-gallon and all of the equipment I gave to my besty a few years ago. I'm hoping to set it up but I haven't discussed that with my parents yet lol. Id like some 10-gallon setup inspiration and a rouph lost of the plants and hardscape you have in there. Preferably live planted lol as that is what ill be doing! Thanks!!

As this is a small tank, nano fish will obviously provide more interest, and being small they have more crucial requirements when it comes to water parameters. Do you know the GH and pH of your tap water? You might find this on your water authority's website if you don't already know.

This is my ten gallon at the moment. There's no inhabitants, and the algae is AWFUL!!
But I really love the look of the wood, which is maple from my yard. Don't know if it will stay, but it still looks really cool!
IMG_20220913_194527184.jpg

You could do a few pea puffers with plants I had that for awhile but decided to not use the 10 gallon anymore and put them in my 55 gallon. The 10 gallon was hard to keep clean

I know I'm biased as I keep these fish myself but peacock gudgeons. They are really colorful and have a fair amount of personality. I would only keep a maximum of 3 in a 10 gallon (mine reached a little over an inch at adulthood)

Hello,

So, I'm getting back a 10-gallon and all of the equipment I gave to my besty a few years ago. I'm hoping to set it up but I haven't discussed that with my parents yet lol. Id like some 10-gallon setup inspiration and a rouph lost of the plants and hardscape you have in there. Preferably live planted lol as that is what ill be doing! Thanks!!
Maybe check out some of the Tank of the Month winners and the threads they were voted in. Specifically the 16 gallon or smaller months.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back