Neon Babies!

jackyb07s4

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Feb 24, 2009
Messages
178
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Glasgow-Scotland
no idea how, but my neon tetra eggs hatched 9 mins ago!! I'm so pleased! I just stuck a couple in my breeding aquarium (didn't even know if they were male or female..lol) and 2 days ago, found the eggs! But they hatched... wow!! will try get some pics!
 
no idea how, but my neon tetra eggs hatched 9 mins ago!! I'm so pleased! I just stuck a couple in my breeding aquarium (didn't even know if they were male or female..lol) and 2 days ago, found the eggs! But they hatched... wow!! will try get some pics!
how did you spot the eggs there like a grain of sand ... congrats dude neons are quite difficult to breed
 
will be very hard to get pics of these until they are about 4 weeks old as the babies are so small , they are less than one dash length - hair width with a dot on the front

congrats
 
no idea how, but my neon tetra eggs hatched 9 mins ago!! I'm so pleased! I just stuck a couple in my breeding aquarium (didn't even know if they were male or female..lol) and 2 days ago, found the eggs! But they hatched... wow!! will try get some pics!
how did you spot the eggs there like a grain of sand ... congrats dude neons are quite difficult to breed

well there wasn't actually any gravel in the tank so the eggs were easier to spor (although still difficult!!)
 
What other fish do u have as neon eggs are light sensitive and a small amount of light kill them.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top