*needs An Anecdote*

Bowling_Fleury

Reaction score
I have a big salt tank with three sharks, one tiny crab and lots of sand. The sand is getting old, so I'd really like to switch it out with some glass beads, but keep the sand for later. Is there any sane way to go about this? And also, will my crab need to be moved to a personal bowl with sand, or will he be able to handle the beads? He's a little under a half inch long.

how big is the tank :crazy: must be big for sharks. what kind of sharks. dont know much about the bottom because i am new to salt also

I have a big salt tank with three sharks, one tiny crab and lots of sand. The sand is getting old, so I'd really like to switch it out with some glass beads, but keep the sand for later. Is there any sane way to go about this? And also, will my crab need to be moved to a personal bowl with sand, or will he be able to handle the beads? He's a little under a half inch long.

How big is this tank? Why would you be changing out the sand for something so unnatural as glass beads? The glass beads will leave a lot of space between them for detritus to collect and foul the tank.

nto to ention poo and stuff. if you do this hope you can clean in between the marbles :sick:

No marbles, glass beads, et cetera in any tank except for one intended to spawn freshwater cyprinids.

Most reactions

Back