Need To Re Home 10 Cardinals Asap If Poss

Id pay postage for them, just a little worried about them in the post tbh!

Id pay postage for them, just a little worried about them in the post tbh!
np m8 its up to you

ive 2 bags, bubble wrap, and some of that foam they put on your tv screen
best to sent so they arive before 9am i would post them around 12pm
thats the best i can do

One last thing, I go out to work at about 9/9:30. What happens if they arent here by then?

you could pay for before 9am postage but that's waaaay more expensive...

IMO it's unlikely they'll get there before 9. It's guaranteed before 1pm. Is there a family member who could be there to take delivery?

One last thing, I go out to work at about 9/9:30. What happens if they arent here by then?
ive never done this before m8 so i dont no if there posted next day before 9am then they should get there if not they will go to sorting depot for you to collect i can post tomorrow so they arive friday

Next day before 9:00am is too expensive and I dont want to risk the poor things ending up in a sorting office. I think I will have to leave it for the sake of the fish! Sorry for wasting your time mate.

ok np m8.....

if no one wants them i will have put them in my rio and fish them back out sat and take them to LFS

cheers anyway :good:

I'm working 8-8 tomorrow and Friday, and i don't think anyone in my family will be here to take them in. Only just realised you needed them gone this week. Won't be able to take delivery unfortunately mate and i don't fancy them going back to my local sorting office who have a history of giving bashed parcels!

Mate, if you can post next week then I am off all week and at home?

Would be great if you could mate.
np will do, i just dint want them in the rio as its full of rocks and they hide in the gaps when you try catch them :shout:

but as said if they dont go they will have to go in there so i guess one more day wont hurt
are you paying the posting?

Nah, I'll let you pay! lol

Just send me the details of where you want payment.

Most reactions

Back