Need someone to rescue fish in London

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Kyshiara

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hello! I found this poor fish, and I would be extraordinarily grateful if someone could pick him up.
Thank you!

Hello! I found this poor fish, and I would be extraordinarily grateful if someone could pick him up.
Thank you!
How could she possibly know it's energetic in that jar, my suspicion/ (desperate hope) is that it's just someone's sick idea of a joke because £20 is a lot for a £2 fish in a £2 jar, even with "free food" and you would have to be really really deluded to call that well-loved! Or maybe it is a holding tank for a decent picture as I can see residue substrate in the bottom, but it is still a high price, maybe it's just a scam to play on peoples heartstrings to make money.. message and ask if it's still available, if you get an address we could send her some cockroaches instead, better suited pet!

My guess is they are greedy scumbags trying to get rich off $2 fish. It's not a $20 fish and I wouldn't pay that for a small goldfish with food and plants.

Thank you!
That just makes me sooo mad!
Disgusting... Absolutely atrocious

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back