Need Some Help....

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Puffer_freak

Put the trombone down, *****!
Reaction score
OK, I just need to know ranges for all puffers, not just freshwater and brackish if possble, but anything will be great!

thanks i need it pretty soon!

pufferpack has a lovely pinned topic on top of this page, with a lot of different types of puffers in. Copy the name into google and find the best page to get your info from :p I think that will be a lot faster than us typing out all we know

OK, let me rephrase that, just give me any place that you know of that puffers come from. No other information needed. Just a place. It can be as vague as you like. I don't need to sort through tonnes of info. Just places please!

All over Africa, Asia, India and Australia. Puffers are very widespread in all tropical and sub-tropical costal, reef and esturine regions.

wide spreda s sir minnion said.
however there are few species compared to other famlies
the tetradon genus is mainly marine & seconbar to fw meaning all fw puffers come from the ocean but most FW puffers inhabit asia.

Thanks for all of your help guys! I've now finished my utterly-rubbish-factsheet-thingy on puffers!

SirM, LadyM, I hope you don't mind, but I've used a pictureof Martha because she's so beautiful! :wub:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back