Need Some Color In My Tank

I personally think Silvertip tetras are pretty. They aren't much in terms of being colourful, but their white fin tips would look wonderful against black substrate. Also, since you have a guppy why not try Endlers? They are related to guppies. They have fantastic colours, and in a 55gallon they would look amazing.
 
rams can be harder to care for than guppies so i personally wouldn't suggest blue rams.
have you ever read about african cichlids?
they are quite aggressive fish but garanteed if theres a colour you like, you'll be able to find an african cichlid in that colour lol
 
I just bought a golden gourami yesterday to introduce some more colour to my tank. He's quarantining now so I don't know exactly what effect he'll have on the community tank but he is such a bright yellow, with really pretty markings on his fins.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top