Need some cichlid help

Michelle150

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Feb 23, 2020
Messages
122
Reaction score
30
Points
28
Location
London
Hey all been a while hope your all good, wondering a few things about my cichlids how do i know if thwy are male or female and do these look pregnant??
Thanks in advance
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20201215_105854.webp
    IMG_20201215_105854.webp
    158.9 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_20201215_105839.webp
    IMG_20201215_105839.webp
    125.1 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_20201215_105828.webp
    IMG_20201215_105828.webp
    194.9 KB · Views: 113
Hey all been a while hope your all good, wondering a few things about my cichlids how do i know if thwy are male or female and do these look pregnant??
Thanks in advance
Males are often slimmer but larger-bodied than females and are more vibrantly colored! I'd say most of what you got there are males aside from the blue one. None of them look pregnant c:

I could be wrong! I've never had cichlids before and I just did some quick research
 
Males are often slimmer but larger-bodied than females and are more vibrantly colored! I'd say most of what you got there are males aside from the blue one. None of them look pregnant c:

I could be wrong! I've never had cichlids before and I just did some quick research
Oh thank you xx
 

Most reactions

Back
Top