Need Opinions?

rocknurworld2006

Fish Aficionado
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
3,384
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Aberdeen
Hi well i have 1 aphysomein striatum young female killifish .

This was my first fish i have ever bred before but only managed to get 1 baby as female died!

and gave male away

so im wondering wether or not to get rid of baby or keep it as its my first fish that ive bred and i was quite proud of myself as it wasnt easy lol! :rolleyes:
 
I would keep it if I had the means. Of course, if it doesn't have alot of sentimental value to you, sell it as I think killifish are pretty popular right now and could catch a fair price. But from your posting about it, it seems it means something to you, so I would say keep it cause you might regret selling it :good:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top