bristolsparks
New Member
Hi guys and gals,
I have a 200 litre planted tank and was wondering if peeps would give advice on stocking
At the monet i have a pleco, 2 peppered cory's, 2 silver sharks, 1 medium angel, and a couple of rams. Would like a few more fish but would like some advice about which ones would work wit the fish i have.
I would like some kinda bright coloured fish if possible
thanks fr your help in advance
I have a 200 litre planted tank and was wondering if peeps would give advice on stocking
At the monet i have a pleco, 2 peppered cory's, 2 silver sharks, 1 medium angel, and a couple of rams. Would like a few more fish but would like some advice about which ones would work wit the fish i have.
I would like some kinda bright coloured fish if possible
thanks fr your help in advance







