Need Instructions For Interpet Methylene Blue No 10

ladybogusz

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Jun 1, 2009
Messages
93
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Can someone upload instructions for Methylene Blue No 10 from Interpet. I have lost the pamplet that came with it as am treating my fry tank at moment and need to know how to water change and when etc.....getting anxious !

The MB is already in and medicating, just need to know how to do the dilution when it has been in for a couple of daysor whatever it is!

Nathalie x x x blush.gif
 

Thanks Amerce, but the link you posted is for a brand I don't know....I'm in UK and mine is made by Interpet and I need to know how i dilute it down to rid the tank of it, as you are supposed to do partial water changes over a few days to rid the tank of the MB.

It's been in 2 days now and can only just see fish it's that dark, used it before but obviously had my information leaflet with it then!
 
try calling them and ask them to post or email you a copy
01306 881033 Interpet House, Vincent Lane, Dorking, Surrey RH4 3YX
you could also try adding carbon to the filter,
 
Found my bottle with info in the fh so here you go -

P1020623.jpg


Methblue.jpg
 

Most reactions

Back
Top