Need Info On Python (uk)

schismy007

New Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2009
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Sheffield, UK

I need someone to tell me about this Python thing I keep hearing about.

When I did a search on eBay it came up with a gravel cleaner, and I don't think that's what I am wanting. I am slightly disabled and it's really hard on me filling buckets and lugging them around the house to do water changes on my 10 tanks. Someone said that the Python could make it easier for me, but I'm not sure where to get one, or what wording I should use when I do an online search.

Any help or information will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks :good:
 
BTT's guide is excellent. :good: Alternatively, and slightly more simply, take enough garden hose to reach from the tank to the nearest sink. Fit a normal gravel vac end tube onto one end and a tap connector to the other. Syphon water from the tank as normal, draining it into the sink. Then fit the tap connector to the tap and fill the tank back up. :)
 
Excellent information, thanks to all! I am going to see if I can't do that DIY Python, that doesn't look too hard to do.
 
if you check my link below it will take you straight to python products.com
hope you find what your looking for
 
Does anybody know if the python can be attached to mixer taps?

Our tank is in the next room to the kitchen which is the nearest water source but we have mixer taps on that sink.

Any info would be great

Andy
 
Yep just buy a mixer tap connector, I have mine of mixer taps, I got an attachment from b&q :good:

Same things you buy for hoselock garden hoses.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top