Need help

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°
If you do not plan on removing them and want them to survive make sure the tank has lots of fake or live plants and you feed the adults often (but not too often) so they dont get hungry and feel like having a snack :)

yeah I donā€™t have plans on removing them. thank you for that advice. Iā€™m sucking up everything I can. Now what do I use to feed the fryā€™s? And when do I start all that for them?

Wow long delivery lol thatā€™s good to know. Iā€™m beyond excited and the fry are all doing great
It wont necessarily be that long but it might :)

yeah I donā€™t have plans on removing them. thank you for that advice. Iā€™m sucking up everything I can. Now what do I use to feed the fryā€™s? And when do I start all that for them?
You could buy special fry food or just finely crush some high quality fish flacks for them. Feed them about 5 times a day :)

thank you so much and thank you again for all the advice
No problem! Feel free to tag me if you have more questions on anything :)

No problem! Feel free to tag me if you have more questions on anything :)

i actually do have another question for you she is starting to chase the fry around and has eaten 3 of them so far should I remove the fry and put them in the breeder box that came in the mail finally lol and if so how should I remove them I donā€™t want her to eat anymore. I donā€™t believe she is finished she still has a swollen belly

i actually do have another question for you she is starting to chase the fry around and has eaten 3 of them so far should I remove the fry and put them in the breeder box that came in the mail finally lol and if so how should I remove them I donā€™t want her to eat anymore. I donā€™t believe she is finished she still has a swollen belly
I am glad she stopped eating them. How long ago since she last dropped some? The best way to remove the fry is to guide them with a net into a paper cup and scoop them out.

I am glad she stopped eating them. How long ago since she last dropped some? The best way to remove the fry is to guide them with a net into a paper cup and scoop them out.

itā€™s been about 2 hours since she dropped the last one. Ok perfect I have some of those.

she still doing the same movement she was doing with the rest of them when she had them idk if that helps any
Okay that means she is probably not done :)

Oh, I forgot to ask, what type of breeder box is it? The mesh ones are best :)

Iā€™m going to go on Amazon now and order a mesh one lol I still have more pregnant guppies lol

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back