Need Help Sorting Out Current Stock

mwood2

Fish Addict
Joined
Sep 24, 2008
Messages
749
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Vancouver WA (US)
Well its been awhile since I posted and I have made alot of changes to my 30 gallon since and need to figured out what to add and remove. As of right now my current stocking is:

3 Peppered Cory
7 Oto
1 Dwarf Gourami
2 Upside down catfish
7 Molly (6 of which are still under 2 in)
1 ADF

My current plan of action is to see if a LFS still take the the upside down catfish, ADF and 3 Molly since the catfish seem to only hide and I cant tell if they are eating but I am pretty sure they are. Its been 2-4 weeks and there still alive, just hiding. I currently feed pellets, Flakes and cucumber every 2-3 days to prevent over feeding. The tank has been up for 2month but started with a clone of my 10 gallon. After giving that stock away I plan to up the Cory to 5-6 and then will debate what to add next. Of the next fish I would like to add I am thinking 1 or 2 of the follwoing:

Bolivian Ram
2-3 Platy
BN Pleco

I am mainly looking for some cichild but am not sure what would work out. I have a PH of 7 and temp if 75-78

Any suggestions? Also my normal tank param are fine as well.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top