Need Help Identifying!

FishPal

New Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2022
Messages
31
Reaction score
13
Points
8
Location
US
I can't tell if the cichlids I used to have are female Venustus, or Livingstonii Cichlids. Or even a hybrid maybe. I have babies from them still that I'm rehoming and want to be able to tell them what they are at least lolol. They babies lean way more towards looking like Venustus. Almost spot on. But not sure if the male Venustus I had bred with female Livingstonii or female Venustus. Looking back now, with a little more knowledge, to me they look way more like female giraffe than Livingstonii. But, I'd like to hear feedback and maybe find the answer for sure. Attached 8 pics.
VideoCapture_20221110-202913.webp
 

Attachments

  • VideoCapture_20221110-202921.webp
    VideoCapture_20221110-202921.webp
    209.7 KB · Views: 88
  • VideoCapture_20221110-202929.webp
    VideoCapture_20221110-202929.webp
    206.7 KB · Views: 99
  • VideoCapture_20221110-202946.webp
    VideoCapture_20221110-202946.webp
    193.9 KB · Views: 98
  • VideoCapture_20221110-202958.webp
    VideoCapture_20221110-202958.webp
    303.3 KB · Views: 111
  • VideoCapture_20221110-203014.webp
    VideoCapture_20221110-203014.webp
    294.7 KB · Views: 121
  • VideoCapture_20221110-203019.webp
    VideoCapture_20221110-203019.webp
    313.1 KB · Views: 90

Most reactions

Back
Top