B badspell68 New Member Joined Jan 4, 2006 Messages 12 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Jan 4, 2006 #1 Can I use a Nano Cube for a freshwater tank? I am looking for an all in one tank and I found a great price on a 6G, if not then any recommendations?
Can I use a Nano Cube for a freshwater tank? I am looking for an all in one tank and I found a great price on a 6G, if not then any recommendations?
M Matty Fishaholic Joined Jul 5, 2004 Messages 554 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Agincourt, Ontario, Canada Jan 4, 2006 #2 i dont see why not
F fish_keeper2 I am Nemo!! Joined Jul 27, 2005 Messages 1,271 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Colorado, USA Jan 4, 2006 #3 for the price of a nano cube 6 you could easily get a 20 gal kit that comes with pretty decent filter heater and hood/light but if you want to go for it i see no probs with it.
for the price of a nano cube 6 you could easily get a 20 gal kit that comes with pretty decent filter heater and hood/light but if you want to go for it i see no probs with it.