My Wild Discus Love

The aabove images you said are wild Discus...they seem pretyy dull compared to some bright red and blue ones ive seen that were tank bred, hence my thought that the wild ones above looked dull

Had a look at that site, they look ok i spose, not as colourfull as id have expected thats all.

everyone to their own.
what ever mate
they look ok well if thats youre opinion

anyway as you said everyone to they own

wilds don't have such bright luminous colours but more natural beauty, imo you can't have a tank that looks better than a planted tank with a shoal of wilds.
Angel

absolutley there is nothing better than wilds in a natural planted tank

used to have designer discus but allways prefered wilds

dont agree with discus matching the curtains in the lounge

anyway matter of taste

Manitu

totally agree, i am fairy new to discus so have kept away from wilds as they need more perfect conditions to the domestic discus and i need to gain experience, but would love a tankful one day. Do you find them more difficult to keep?

totally agree, i am fairy new to discus so have kept away from wilds as they need more perfect conditions to the domestic discus and i need to gain experience,
but would love a tankful one day. Do you find them more difficult to keep?

not realy just good waterquality
3parts ro +1part of hma water and a tds of arround 300

totally agree, i am fairy new to discus so have kept away from wilds as they need more perfect conditions to the domestic discus and i need to gain experience,

Hello manitu, Nice photos and nice discus. I too have a fish tank consisting of discus fishes of varios colours. I have been communicating with angelmouse. She was sucessful in breeding. Discus breeding is very interesting. I watch them moving
majestically in a group.Now i am egerly waiting to a see the male and female. Hope may see within few days.

totally agree, i am fairy new to discus so have kept away from wilds as they need more perfect conditions to the domestic discus and i need to gain experience, but would love a tankful one day. Do you find them more difficult to keep?
not realy just good waterquality3parts ro +1part of hma water and a tds of arround 300
Hello manitu, Nice photos and nice discus. I too have a fish tank consisting of discus fishes of varios colours. I have been communicating with angelmouse. She was sucessful in breeding. Discus breeding is very interesting. I watch them movingmajestically in a group.Now i am egerly waiting to a see the male and female. Hope may see within few days.
here are some more
not realy just good waterquality3parts ro +1part of hma water and a tds of arround 300
Hello manitu, Nice photos and nice discus. I too have a fish tank consisting of discus fishes of varios colours. I have been communicating with angelmouse. She was sucessful in breeding. Discus breeding is very interesting. I watch them movingmajestically in a group.Now i am egerly waiting to a see the male and female. Hope may see within few days.
here are some more

Attachments

• new_wild_pic1.jpeg
    new_wild_pic1.jpeg
    47 KB · Views: 21
  • new_wild_pic_2.jpeg
    new_wild_pic_2.jpeg
    47.8 KB · Views: 28
  • new_wild_pic_2.jpeg
    new_wild_pic_2.jpeg
    47.8 KB · Views: 30
hahah dont worry about it man i agree with u on this one f0 are always better than tank raise thumps up to you

Wilds don't do it for me eithr, they are still wonderfull fish but I prefer the bright ones, the Checkerboards and pidgeon bloods are my fav!

View attachment 48505

here is a update of my wild discus tank

Attachments

• DSC02908.jpg
    DSC02908.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 32
Very nice, if I had the time, patience and money id certainly be interested :)

manitu WOW that bottom fish sure is a beauty :drool: you certainly can't argue that this wild fish is not a total stunner, i,m looking into getting some wilds with christmas money but not seen much around at moment and def not that quality
regards Angel

There is just something so special about wild discus, they have a beauty to them which just shows natures quality.

Gorgeous fish, wish i could get hold of some wilds.

Chris

thanks for all the above coments

the red fish is a curipera red stunning colouring

hard to get this good quality fish

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back