My Wild Collection

372xp said:
Man you got knowledge. No need to post a picture, no oviposter, long pectoral fins and a full beard when flaring. Its a male.
Good to hear, maybe his brain was on the fritz due to having so many females around him, he didn't know how to act lol.

Been a while since I updated this thread as well, any how I'm getting some new wild bubble nester pairs on June 2nd. I'll be getting 1 wild caught imbellis pair, 1 wild caught smaragdina pair and 1 copper smaragdina pair.

Here's a pics of the male wild imbellis I'm getting:
GCYQw3r.jpg

I'll post the pics of the others, just need to ask the other breeders for permission to use their pics of the fish I bought. I'll keep everyone updated.

Beautiful fish! I am on the hunt for true wild splendens myself. I have a source just not the funds. My macs are bleeding me dry. 

Getting my wild caught imbellis pair, wild caught smaragdina pair and copper smaragdina pair on the 16th. I'll keep everyone updated.

Wild imbellis pair, wild smaragdina pair and copper smaragdina pair are arriving on Monday morning 12:00am.

Getting my wild caught bubble nesters in a few hours, I'll keep everyone updated.

Wild caught imbellis, smaragdina and copper smaragdina pairs have arrived. Floating them now and will start drip acclimating them in 15 minutes. I'll keep everyone updated.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back