My Very First Aquarium!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
wel if your doing serpae tetras or barbs then you really cant do angelfish as their fins would get nipped regardless because of the size of the tank.

yes, that is why I was thinking of getting a pair a rams for centerpiece fish instead.of the angelfish. I wouldn't want to see the angelfish shredded to pieces.

joe17 said:
thanks for the info! I was only thinking of the german rams because of their color but will certainly look into the bolivian rams! From the info I got at my lfs the cory would be fine being only four, but please correct me if I'm wrong!
sorry but it really should be closer to 6. I'm sure they would do OK with a group of 4, but they would do even better in a larger group. Also the reason I suggest bolivian rams is that german rams I've heard are very picky about their water conditions so be warned

allrighty! thank you, I'll definately look into getting more corries :) I have also decided to go with the bolivian rams (after some research and confirming that they are very picky about their water conditions. The rams will also be the last fish I add to my tank so they will not be put in the freshly cycled tank.

so you decided the bolivians? great fish imo! very cool and fun to watch

Yes I have decided to go with two bolivians :) thanks a lot for the advice! I will be posting pictures when the tank is set up !

joe17 said:
Yes I have decided to go with two bolivians
smile.png
thanks a lot for the advice! I will be posting pictures when the tank is set up !
lol Your very welcome! that is what the forum is all about, and it should be very Cool We can't wait! 
good.gif

great bolivians are beutiful fish and i cant want to see the pics.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back