My vacation...

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

I think I fixed the link to where anyone can view it... Man it was a pain getting the images on but its easier than adding them 1 by 1 on here ig... If you guys have any questions about a picture in there you see just ask... Remember! There is no such thing as a stupid question... But then again there is

Edit: I remembered everything except for the link LOL... Here: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=19ubkxR17qVtL0l_vvT47z31LWrC2XxwX

Wow, I just looked at the rest of the photos. The aquarium with the sunken boat is so cool!

"four and a half stars, would poop here again" That is hilarious :rofl:

Wow, I just looked at the rest of the photos. The aquarium with the sunken boat is so cool!

"four and a half stars, would poop here again" That is hilarious :rofl:
Yeah, that was at the house we were staying at... I loved it so I took a pic lol. Yeah, that aquarium is really small but there is a lot if cool exhibits! All those sea turtles in those pictures there are sick in some way so they will be set free... All except for that white turtle in the larger tank, he is permenately damaged and wont be set free

Yeah, that was at the house we were staying at... I loved it so I took a pic lol. Yeah, that aquarium is really small but there is a lot if cool exhibits! All those sea turtles in those pictures there are sick in some way so they will be set free... All except for that white turtle in the larger tank, he is permenately damaged and wont be set free
Awwww so it is like a rescue and rehabilitation area?

Seriously ? Did you think he was 8? I think he’s around 16 & looks it.
Wow 😂 this came across very confrontational and defensive of him! Are you his mum?

I didn’t mean it to be offensive to anyone:blink: I didn’t have a specific age in mind that I thought he was, I was just surprised. I don’t know how old anyone on here is

I didn’t mean it to be offensive to anyone:blink: I didn’t have a specific age in mind that I thought he was, I was just surprised. I don’t know how old anyone on here is
I'm 33 😜 I behave like a 12 year old, look like a 40 year old and move like an 80 year old

I'm 33 😜 I behave like a 12 year old, look like a 40 year old and move like an 80 year old
I move like a 70 year old cause of my back issues I have lol...
You weren't offensive really... I just think you maybe thought I was 14 or something... If you thought I was 13 or under... Well then thsts different lol
Wow 😂 this came across very confrontational and defensive of him! Are you his mum?
She is NOT my mom... I just think that she may have found it a bit rude to call someone out (especially a teen, cause they can be so defensive when someone under estimates their age)... I get the slightest bit offended but I dont get really mad.
Lol... Thank you for defending me but there is no need to get all really defensive towards his statement.

Also, thanks for the complement

You weren't offensive really... I just think you maybe thought I was 14 or something... If you thought I was 13 or under... Well then thsts different lol
I didn't think you were 8 or something by any means. I thought you were 15 but you look more like 17 or something. By the time all of us are old, we would probably like for someone to underestimate our ages lol

HIS statement? Y'know what is worse than getting a person's age wrong? Calling a SHE a HE. I am a girl :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Well in todays world... Sometimes its hard... Lol... But seriously, I am sorry... Its hard to know someone's gender online at times

I didn't think you were 8 or something by any means. I thought you were 15 but you look more like 17 or something. By the time all of us are old, we would probably like for someone to underestimate our ages lol
You don't know how spot on your are here love

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back