My vacation...

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

They want me to sign in or up for a Google Drive account. Is that the same as a plain old google account?

Where did you guys go?

They want me to sign in or up for a Google Drive account. Is that the same as a plain old google account?

Where did you guys go?
Its just the normal google account (I'm 98% sure...) I thought it would just let you view them, sorry

Not sure what’s going on. They seem to be saying your link is locked & they are emailing you to grant access. idk
Google Drive is new to me.

possibly just me & my goofy old iPad & others can open it. 🤪🤪🤪

Last edited:
So where did you guys go? It looks like it was a fun vacation!

Oh wow, I just saw the picture with the skate. Is that you holding it!? I don’t think I would be brave enough!

Oh wow, I just saw the picture with the skate. Is that you holding it!? I don’t think I would be brave enough!
Yup thats me... I was a bit worried but then I got comfy with it!

Not sure what’s going on. They seem to be saying your link is locked & they are emailing you to grant access. idk
Google Drive is new to me.

possibly just me & my goofy old iPad & others can open it. 🤪🤪🤪
I think ill have to change permissions on it... Ill do that tomorrow

Hmmmmmm I feel like it is going to be something very obvious.
on the same coastline as you
You are a lot older than I thought you were! Was it cool to hold the skate? It LOOKS cool so it probably felt really cool:lol:
Thanks lol... It was awesome! My dad caught a dogfish which is a small shark. I did pet him and almost got bit lol

on the same coastline as you

Thanks lol... It was awesome! My dad caught a dogfish which is a small shark. I did pet him and almost got bit lol
I bet being bit by one of those would hurt…. My older brother went fishing off a pier once and caught a puffer fish! We were watching someone else fishing on a pier once and a guy ALMOST caught a bull shark. The line wasn’t meant for such big catch, so they were trying to figure out how to get it out of the water without snapping the line, but it got away.

I bet being bit by one of those would hurt…. My older brother went fishing off a pier once and caught a puffer fish! We were watching someone else fishing on a pier once and a guy ALMOST caught a bull shark. The line wasn’t meant for such big catch, so they were trying to figure out how to get it out of the water without snapping the line, but it got away.
Wow! With a pufferfish, I'd just cut the line... It's a little risky, at least stingrays have what you could call "blind spots" for their barbs... The skate was pretty heavy for my pole not the line... I also had a really heavy weight on the end so that may have facrorwd into it but what I did was reel 'em in a bit and then pulled the line up with my hands... Piers can be more stressful on the pole and the creature you catch cause of the long way up

I bet being bit by one of those would hurt
Oops I messed things up... I meant the skate almost bit me... It may seem suprising but those skates have super sharp teeth with a powerful jaw... I did hold the shark but I actually wasnt too scared of being bit, I was more scared of dropping and hurting the thing cause he had a strong in-hand fight

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back