My Tanks...some Of Them Be Round!

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

jennybugs

Eternally pruned fingers!
Reaction score
Jus thought I'd post up some pics of my tanks. In order of size...
15L baby biorb - modifed - green neon tetras and cherry red shrimps
100.jpg

102.jpg

99.jpg

20L Arcadia Arc tank - green neon tetras, various apple and nerite snails, river shrimp, giant trapdoor snail
AAAAAAA.jpg

s7.jpg

Original occupants, 2 of which turned out to be males
a10.jpg

30L Biorb - cardinal tetra, diamond head neon tetranerite snail, amano shrimp
bborb.jpg

IMG_7342A.jpg

35L biube
c7.jpg

c6.jpg

soon to house him
c8.jpg

106L dwarf puffer tank with otocinlcus
dp2.jpg

Inmates with worm feeder
DSCF1226COPY.jpg

DSCF1245copy.jpg

60L Biorb (now modified for sand and internal filter) - Neolamprologus multifasciatus
orb9-1.jpg

orb14-1.jpg

125L Fluval Duo 800 Deep - various tetra, corys, platy, bristlenose plec, snails, shrimp
hh11.jpg

Boesemani rainbow RIP
34.jpg

DSCF0382copy.jpg

Cameroon armoured shrimps - small
luigi.jpg

large
37.jpg

one of my many apple snails
15a.jpg

Lemon tetra
DSCF0202copy.jpg

Juwel Rekord 120 (F8 puffer and BBGs) * 1st brackish venture *
aa3.jpg

66.jpg

Muloonican
60.jpg

50.jpg

Mickey
88.jpg

89.jpg

110.jpg

Hope you like :D

Woa!!!!

Nice pics! :good:

Pic of the month:

DSCF1245copy.jpg

Made me laugh. Dunno why!

Andy

Beautiful tanks and specimens!!! I love it! How do you keep the male bettas from beating on eachother? Are they juveniles?

Wow!! Lovely tanks and inhabitants! You have some happy DPs there :D Love the filter shrimps.

You have some lovely tanks there with fantastic layouts. I especially love your 20gal arcadia arc and 55 litre tank, nice stones that complement the setups. Thanks for sharing them
Regards Angel

Beautiful tanks and specimens!!! I love it! How do you keep the male bettas from beating on eachother? Are they juveniles?
There's a bit of a story to that...

I bought what I thought were 3 females after being surprised at how colourful they were. They went into the tank and all was peaceful for a week until a huge bubble nest appeared. The shemale suspect then went back to the shop in exchange for another female. Next morning yet another HUGE bubble nest. Got ready to take the second shemale back, only to find it on the floor the next day :(

Decided to go to my regular LFS to get a definate female....introduced her and got more bubble nests from yet another impostor from the original batch. He's now in a small 9 litre tank until I decide what to do with him and I finally have 3 females in the Arc tank *phew* :lol:

Thanks for all the comments folks. It's a struggle to stop buying tanks! It's like an addiction :blush:

Can't see which pic has been singled out while I'm at work (thanks IT) but I'll see which has caused the amusement tonight :good:

Here are some giant gourami for those who're interested at my place of work...they're the size of enormous plates...
cem18.jpg

cem19.jpg

their tank with cichlid and plec tankmates
cem20.jpg

cem24.jpg

cem22.jpg

:D

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back