Tanked

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Added a topper to hide the lights and filters

Attachments

• myTank.jpg
    myTank.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 47
it usde to look like this (sorry for those that have seen it before). I uncluttered it a bit

Attachments

• old_way.jpg
    old_way.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 51
Looks much nicer Tanked. I'm not a big fan of the rainbow rock, but that's just me. Are those Albino cory's I see?

both look nice, but to be honest I like the old way a little better. some things i do like better about the new way. I like some clutter in my tank so the fish can hide in lots of spots. I think I miss the other plant in your tank the most. The rocks on the left look really good the new way. I also think taking out the flat piece of rock or whatever that was to the right of your red slate was a good idea too. Overall, you can't go wrong either way. Just thought I would attempt to give some constructive criticism. I hope I didn't hurt your feelings. :-(

hurting my feelings is very hard to do. I appreciate the comments. the tank will fill out some as those plants grow. all plants seen now are real!!! there were many fake ones before.

Cool Tanked. That is actually a better step and upon further review. The only thing I truly missed in your tank was that bushy fake plant you had in there. That is what really made the difference for me. Like you said though, the real plants will fill out some more so it is looking really good.

:thumbs: Tanked :thumbs:

Looks great. You will love the real plants. After I redid my tanks with real I will never pay for silks or plastics again. Nice job 8)

taanked that tank is pretty that is the look I am going for in my new 55 gallon and I am open to any ideals you can give me I havent got it set up yet just bought it a few days ago going to get it up and running this week comming pm me if you can think of any thing I can do to mine to make it look that nice and can with stand sharks that are bullies.and they do turn over everything in the tank to I might add

Hey tanked, I love the new topper! I like the insides better the old way though... :thumbs:

I was getting brown algae build up on all of the fake plants and I got tired of removing and cleaning them weekly. I am putting in 80-100 hours a week at work right now then going home and cooking dinner and doing laundry for jane and I. I need to keep tank maintenance as simple as possible for the next few months. water change/vac and scrub the glass is about all I have time for right now :(

Most reactions

Back