Video My Tank

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

aww it's lovely! I love that rear wall - is it a stick on background or something you've created yourself? I've never seen anything like it before :)

Wow, love the tank! You have some beautiful and vibrant Gourami! Any videos of your corys? 
wub.png

Akasha72 said:
aww it's lovely! I love that rear wall - is it a stick on background or something you've created yourself? I've never seen anything like it before
smile.png

Thanks :)  its the plastic covering you can buy off the roll . I like it also, was on the tank when I bought it :)
fishmad135 said:
Wow, love the tank! You have some beautiful and vibrant Gourami! Any videos of your corys? 
wub.png
Thanks :)  Only got 3 Peppers in this tank, they're more interested in hunting behind the wood
yes.gif

Have you only got 3 corys in total now? I remember a few years ago you used to offer me brilliant advice on breeding my corys! I don't think I'd be so keen on fish keeping if you hadn't shared your knowledge on breeding! 

There's still some cories in the big tank at my dad's.Bronze.albino.peppered.skunks and green laser

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back