My Tank Update/change {with Pics!}

youngfisher

Marine Keeper..
Joined
Apr 20, 2009
Messages
3,105
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Leicester
From This:
flc4ma.jpg


To This:
24pmps6.jpg


And finally this:
nq1tf4.jpg



Comments?
 
Got rid of the other two now, well selling one on ebay - and one has sold on ebay. I think I am aiming for a few yellow labs in the rock tank.

a5 Told me 4 labs, and 2 malawi's will be ok. (Malawi - Proven Breeding Pair Only.)

As the labs wont bother with them etc. But still deciding if tank is big enough. Some people say no, some people say yes.
 
looks big enough to me. maybe add the 2 malawis and 2 labs, see how it goes, if goes to plan then add the other 2 labs.
 
Yeah, If i do that azz, I will add 2 at a time. Prob the Malawis first.

It is 95 litres.

Just under 3ft wide, think its like 2 inchs short of 3ft.
 
i would split the rocks out a bit, as in keep the height, but will out the back a tad more :)

but looks really nice ;)
 
you carnt see it much but i have a background and it has a kind of desert dark theme and has a temple wit a statue else i would of covered it up. i will show you a pic of it when the water clears
 
Noticed you were selling them on ebay, wondered why, now I know :)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top