
)Thats kinda sad, I hope she doesnt go out in public like that?![]()
One of our dogs is called Tasha from Star Trek!![]()
Cool! It's harder to find Trekkies nowadays, I am a huge one! (My sons name is Riker)
but I couldn't do that to my child! 
lmao got any pictures?Ahh yes, reminds me of the days of my youth.
I wasn't a trekkie though --- I was an anime nut. I had my hair cut a short baby-doll style and dyed it purple. The things we do for our obsessions![]()
purple hair..... i once tryed dying mine, im natrualy blonde, got sick of those sad blonde jokes and stupid lads, i was about 14 and tried dying it black...................i got rid of the blonde alright but not to the black i was after but a nice if not slightly more problematic GINGER!!!!!!
laugh about it now but then it was a catastrophy.thankfully i dont have photos of my
mistake just of it growing out and faiding later on which serves as a reminder of not what to do anime rocks i cant stand "the trek" my dad gos nuts for it though my hair right now has about 10 different colours in itAhh yes, reminds me of the days of my youth.
I wasn't a trekkie though --- I was an anime nut. I had my hair cut a short baby-doll style and dyed it purple. The things we do for our obsessions![]()
