My Stocking...

hey guys!

it IS a germal blue Ram, he lost his color straight after his friend passed away :( ill get a few shots for you tomoro as he is sleeping atm :wub:

hormone bred rams........ check this out

<a href="http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=285140&hl=" target="_blank">http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=285140&hl=</a>

<a href="http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=285141&hl=" target="_blank">http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=285141&hl=</a>


they are my topics and pictures of the ram

So is it a male or female?

im saying Male now, fingers crossed -_-
 
hey guys!

it IS a germal blue Ram, he lost his color straight after his friend passed away :( ill get a few shots for you tomoro as he is sleeping atm :wub:

hormone bred rams........ check this out

<a href="http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=285140&hl=" target="_blank">http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=285140&hl=</a>

<a href="http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=285141&hl=" target="_blank">http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=285141&hl=</a>


they are my topics and pictures of the ram

So is it a male or female?

im saying Male now, fingers crossed -_-

Lol, I hope he is a male, so you can pair him up.
 
haha thanks =)

I have a single gold ram, and would look into getting him a mate, If I had a 20 gallon. I do plan on getting one later on in the game. After I have my toads. And not to mention leaving the fish for herps... Scary thought. I might end up keeping both, it depends though.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top