My Shrimp

justjon

Fishaholic
Joined
Dec 29, 2007
Messages
666
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Just thought i'd post two pics I took of the shrimp I have... I got 4 in total, but they seem to like hiding, which i hear is normal.. they have been in since yesterday afternoon and appear to be ok.

DSCF0869.JPG


DSCF0868.JPG
 
Yeah, right.....cool, I think?

;) good camera work!
 
Nice Amano's...

They tend to be a bit shy in a new tank but soon get over it and will probably be wandering about like they own the place soon :lol:
 
Yeh, my amano shrimp are as bold as you like. They are always out and about. You'll soon have no more signs of green algae on thise decorations. :)

This is 'big guy' :rolleyes:
324566206_GFUNZ-M.jpg
 
Thanks guys!

I have turned the light rock/tunnel thing in the first picture on its side with a sort of dug out tunnel (where gravel is) underneath to give them their own space, they are all under there and seem to like it.. so hopefully that'll help!
 
Like those shots - your shrimp look happy. Don't be surprised if you don't see them for days and then see them all the time. They are a bit contrary.

I just had a weird experience with a wandering shrimp. It was an amano in an open top tank. I hadn't even realised it had got out of the tank until I found it's corpse a good 30 meters - out of the tank, out of the room, onto the landing, down the stairs and into the hall. Poor thing. I've moved the remaining shrimp from that tank into one with a lid - they like to wander.
 
Like those shots - your shrimp look happy. Don't be surprised if you don't see them for days and then see them all the time. They are a bit contrary.

I just had a weird experience with a wandering shrimp. It was an amano in an open top tank. I hadn't even realised it had got out of the tank until I found it's corpse a good 30 meters - out of the tank, out of the room, onto the landing, down the stairs and into the hall. Poor thing. I've moved the remaining shrimp from that tank into one with a lid - they like to wander.

Same thing happened to one of mine. Had not seen it in a couple of days and then found it's lil body in a corner in the next room.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top