markandhisfish comfortably numb Joined May 23, 2008 Messages 6,879 Reaction score 8 Points 0 Location GB Oct 23, 2008 #16 the sydeco silk plants look good may try them .
nosoup4you Soupreme Overlord Joined Sep 7, 2008 Messages 1,927 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Oct 23, 2008 #17 I'm not sure if you can order them through the sites listed in the Google shopping results, but I did find a UK site that sells them so I'm sure that they are available there. http/www.petsparade.co.uk/aquarium/decor/ We'll expect pictures when you have everything sorted out...
I'm not sure if you can order them through the sites listed in the Google shopping results, but I did find a UK site that sells them so I'm sure that they are available there. http/www.petsparade.co.uk/aquarium/decor/ We'll expect pictures when you have everything sorted out...
markandhisfish comfortably numb Joined May 23, 2008 Messages 6,879 Reaction score 8 Points 0 Location GB Oct 23, 2008 #18 of course
WILDER Retired Moderator Retired Moderator ⚒️ Joined Nov 5, 2004 Messages 21,639 Reaction score 12 Points 38 Location GB Oct 23, 2008 #19 Hope you have plenty of money as I spent loads on fake plants when I had three tanks.
markandhisfish comfortably numb Joined May 23, 2008 Messages 6,879 Reaction score 8 Points 0 Location GB Oct 23, 2008 #20 dont mind spending the money if they look good
R Ren&Stumpy Fishaholic Joined Sep 4, 2008 Messages 623 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Sudbury Suffolk Oct 23, 2008 #21 i have fake plants albeit only a few to add a touch of colour to my Oscar/Severum tank
WILDER Retired Moderator Retired Moderator ⚒️ Joined Nov 5, 2004 Messages 21,639 Reaction score 12 Points 38 Location GB Oct 23, 2008 #22 Hi stumpy have you added your partner name to your forum name.
R Ren&Stumpy Fishaholic Joined Sep 4, 2008 Messages 623 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Sudbury Suffolk Oct 23, 2008 #23 Wilder said: Hi stumpy have you added your partner name to your forum name. Click to expand... No i used to have two oscars named that, one had a anal fin missing hence stumpy.
Wilder said: Hi stumpy have you added your partner name to your forum name. Click to expand... No i used to have two oscars named that, one had a anal fin missing hence stumpy.