Reaction score
Hello,

I have investigated the goldfish question and have come up this solution:

40 gallon (150 liter) aquarium
Aqua Clear 300 Power Filter
Aquarium System Mini-Jet 606 Water Pump
Rena Air 200 Air Pump
10" Bubble Wall Airstone

The tank, power filter, and water pump were from my previous setup. I'm going to buy an air pump because from what I've read goldfish need extra oxygen in the water.

The power filter and water pump will be placed at opposite ends of the aquarium to provide maximum water circulation. The bubble wall will be placed in the middle of the tank, behind a screen of silk plants.

Sounds fine, they will have a good water circulation and oxygen content in the water. :)

Good Luck

sounding good ;)

goold luck with it, and post some pictures!!

Yeah heaven. Just be careful, that circulation may be too much for the fancy varieties that have trouble swimming with NO flow. :)

ALASKA

jams is right, try to keep a gentle flow. Fancies aren't that robust and become tired quickly swimming in strong current.

The goldfish prefer to spend 80% of their time in the front left corner of the tank. This is opposite of the Aqua Clear 300, which is located in the rear right corner. Right now they are only about 1.5 inches long so they aren't really that strong yet. I assume when they grow bigger they can do more swimming.

Most reactions

trending

Back