My order at the wholesaler came in...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

emeraldking

Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Today my order of guppies came in. I've ordered them at the wholesaler. I needed some fresh blood for my snow white colony. And I've ordered some platinum koi guppies. I had them before but those were too much inbred specimens. So, I was searching for a new group.
IMG_3017.JPGIMG_3019.JPGIMG_3018.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3027.JPG
    IMG_3027.JPG
    110.2 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_3048.JPG
    IMG_3048.JPG
    103.5 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_3052.JPG
    IMG_3052.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_3067.JPG
    IMG_3067.JPG
    142.6 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_3074.JPG
    IMG_3074.JPG
    158.8 KB · Views: 47
How many strains. Awesome
If it comes to just guppy strains, I have 40 strains (wild and fancy). I've got also endler strains (fancy and wild). And a decent number of other livebearer species (wild and fancy). Wether they're viviparous, ovoviviparous or superfetative. I've got a nice collection of livebearers (rare and common), if I may say so...
Wow! Never saw guppies like that! Beautifu!
Well, thank you so much...

I appreciate the insights into the business side of things. Look forward to see these and their resulting offspring.

@emeraldking where do you get wholesale for those Snow White guppies I’ve been looking but they are rarely available
Well, l live in Holland. And most dutch wholesalers have them. At least, the short finned ones (both males and females). For the name "Snow White" is a commercial name. The actual name is "Platinum white". But these Snow Whites are the more affordable version of the delta platinum white guppies.

There are also other ways to create them yourself. Use magenta guppies with the Störzbach gene. And select only the most pale ones to linebreed with. And preferable on a blond base color instead of a grey base color. And cross them to blond virgin females with clear (translucent fins) that are recessive to the traits of their own strain.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back