Ordered new livebearers today...

emeraldking9 60

Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Joined
Sep 13, 2016
Messages
6,968
Reaction score
10,833
Points
113
Location
NL
Today I've ordered a couple of livebearer species to add fresh blood to the existing groups. Next Wednesday they'll come in. I ordered Porthole livebearers (Poeciliopsis gracilis), Barred topminnows (Quintana atrizona), Tiger limia (Limia islai) and Campoma El Tigre endlers.
 
working on the stars & stripes now??? ( well, dots & stripes ) I think those are good choices to breed & resell... I personally like fish with character, rather than plain ones... & all are fish you don't typically find at the corner pet shop
 
working on the stars & stripes now??? ( well, dots & stripes ) I think those are good choices to breed & resell... I personally like fish with character, rather than plain ones... & all are fish you don't typically find at the corner pet shop
Well, I do have them but I needed some new bood to add.
 
The ordered livebearers came in today...
IMG_1754.webp
IMG_1753.webp
 
More things to lookup. I expect you to breed them to make the portholes larger :)
 
More things to lookup. I expect you to breed them to make the portholes larger :)
Well, there are way more livebearer species that aren't offered through retail.
Send us some photos of these lovely fish!
I'll do that later on... I'm quite busy at the moment for this coming fancy guppy meeting this coming Saturday.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top