My Old Brackish Fish

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

simonas

stuck between a rock and a fish tank
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
Just looking through photibucket and found old pics of my brackish fish. Used to keep them many years ago and havent seen many for sale since. Apologies for the poor picture quality.

Dragon Gobies - one of my favourite ever set ups they were ace.
096-2.jpg

003-62.jpg

098-2.jpg

Had a green spotted puffer in same tank
101-3.jpg

001-76.jpg

I had a couple of waspfish which I loved and never seen since.
088-1.jpg

096-1.jpg

100-2.jpg

078-1.jpg

I had this strange flounder thing that was pretty cool
205-1.jpg

204.jpg

These toadfish I had were amazing. So slow looking then when food was in front of them they would shoot their mouths out with electric speed and eat it
DSCF0716-1.jpg

DSCF0710.jpg

DSCF0716.jpg

Lastly my old Gymnothorax Tiles great active morays
DSCF1139.jpg

DSCF1543.jpg

DSCF1138.jpg

Seriously though we might as well have the same brain... Same tastes in fish haha

ha ha true

I will put more up today of eels, bichirs plecs and cats :)

The first fish there has nasty looking teeth.... although not quite as nasty as one marine fish I saw at my LFS... pretty sure he was a piranha.

HarpyFishLover said:
The first fish there has nasty looking teeth.... although not quite as nasty as one marine fish I saw at my LFS... pretty sure he was a piranha.

ha ha true they look gruesome but the softest gentle fish ever. Dragon/Violet Goby

HarpyFishLover said:
They are actually mostly vegetarians :)

I've kept a couple of the same species - the Waspfish, GSP & flatfish, the Waspfish was one of my favourites!

How did you manage with your Dragon Gobies? All of the recent posts that I've read about them haven't started or ended well unfortunately.

Most reactions

trending

Back