My New Tank

Thanks for all the nice comments everyone.

Absolutely wonderful tank, must be a pain to clean...well done!

Thanks, it's not to bad really. A couple of hours waterchange and sand vac each weekend then a monthly reshuffle of decor & alternate cleaning the two external filters.

That huge clown is Gorgeous! Hows the shark with them? Gourami is also nice :good:

The shark minds his own business really and always has, I can't think how long i've had him!!! He doesn't get on with one of the Blue Botia but there's enough space in there for them to stay apart. I haven't had the Gourami that long, between him & the clowns it is impossible to keep any plants in there.

Hi all,

I recorded another short video of my tank last night, this one is a little clearer than the last: -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rNfTbFWZwA

Wow lovely tank! Wish I had the space for one like that :)

Very chilled out loaches that night :D Love the tank mate, lovely stock too.

If you really wanted too you could give me this tank :nod:

But seriousl. Beautt of a tank. Love the Clowns Too :good:

Hi all, I thought I'd add some photo's of fish in my tank that aren't Clown loach.

First there's a couple of my Blue Botia having a scrap then there's my Giant Gourami. I'll try to get a pic of my Phantom Blue, he is pretty big these day's but never comes out to play.

IMG_2633.jpg

IMG_2632.jpg

IMG_2638.jpg

IMG_1676.jpg

Great looking fish, I checked out some Blue Botia today,tempted, but just added 6 young Zebras to the tank yesterday so i'll wait a little longer until i get some. :D

That certainly is a GIANT!! Love the red tail too, crackin fish.
Great tank, very VERY jealous! :angry:

Cheers!!

Great looking fish, I checked out some Blue Botia today,tempted, but just added 6 young Zebras to the tank yesterday so i'll wait a little longer until i get some. :D

Bear in mind that Blues are quite fiesty. I love zebra's too.

stunning tank, has so much potential! if you don't mind me asking, who made it?

N&D Aquatics, I will add some more wood over time. Sadly I can't put any plants in there as the clowns pull them up and the giant gourami will eat anything green.

I've been cleaning the tank today and took a few pic's while it was empty, apologies for the state of the glass and water...

114_0105.jpg

114_0109.jpg

114_0128.jpg

114_0112.jpg

114_0119.jpg

114_0123.jpg

114_0127.jpg

114_0129.jpg

114_0124.jpg

114_0117.jpg

I'm really glad to see someone keeping clown loaches in a tank which is big enough, and also the number of the fish is good! :good: I have seen way too much of bad fish keeping, especially with clowns...

I, too, love and own clown loaches very much! At the moment I have 25 in 1125 liter tank, with demensions of 250x75x60 cms, which is about 8,2 x 2,4 x 2 feet. :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back