My New Bettas

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Omg they’re all so beautiful! That pineapple color is just amazing! My LFS gets a lot of koi bettas, usually female, and they are incredibly expensive ($30+). Yours is just absolutely stunning!

Madame' your Bettas are exquisite and Edgar is certainly a dashing rogue.
Edit: You have a Betta that actually came from Thailand ! That is beyond cool. It don't get no better than that.
I have several that came from there. There’s a breeder whose family has a betta farm there and they ship to him here in the States.

One more new betta. This is a veil tale Armageddon betta. Figure this was a good time to get him. Up to 9 bettas now. Gonna save the rest of my space in my fish room for rescue bettas.
B530B0F4-21EE-4E8B-BC65-79B869A92642.jpeg

Wow he’s so beautiful! I only have 4 males but I have 10 female bettas, nine’s a good number!

I'm sure it depends on the store, but I know the Kois at my local Petsmart are $10 if I remember correctly.
I actually ordered this Koi from a breeder. I don’t support the bettas in a cup unless I find one dying and then I get the manager to give it or discount it to me.

I actually ordered this Koi from a breeder. I don’t support the bettas in a cup unless I find one dying and then I get the manager to give it or discount it to me.
Which breeder did you use? I recently purchased a betta from one of those stores, but he was too sickly and didn't make it.

Very nice looking betta, like the red coloration in the fins, up to 9 now, I think someone has an addiction to bettas ;)

I love it! But if you keep this up we may have to get you an intervention..

Which breeder did you use? I recently purchased a betta from one of those stores, but he was too sickly and didn't make it.
Most likely from eBay. That's where most of the big sales are made, through eBay.

Amazing betta @Deanasue! :)

Most likely from eBay. That's where most of the big sales are made, through eBay.

Amazing betta @Deanasue! :)
You want to be careful with EBay though. Check to see how long they have been a member and their ratings. You can contact them and ask questions. A reputable seller will be happy to answer them.

You want to be careful with EBay though. Check to see how long they have been a member and their ratings. You can contact them and ask questions. A reputable seller will be happy to answer them.
Yes, definitly. Or look at the reviews or positive feedback. You don't want to go buy a betta from a poor breeder. :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back