My New Betta Tank!

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

fishmad135

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Well my betta which i have had almost a year has got really aggresive towards the smaller fish in my aquarium. So today i got a 30 litre fish tank, bag of sand, heater, filter, water de-chlorinator and a light.

some stuff...

bettanfish023.jpg

and here is the end product...

bettanfish034.jpg

By the way i used a filter cartridge from a 50 gallon tank which my next door neighbour kindly donated!!!

Tank water was 50% from one of my older tanks and 50% de-chlorinated tank water!!

tank looks really good. what's the stocking?

you didn't really have to use old tank water to fill it up. there's nothign really special about the water unless you had added fertillizer or something to it for the plants.

tank looks really good. what's the stocking?

you didn't really have to use old tank water to fill it up. there's nothing really special about the water unless you had added fertilizer or something to it for the plants.

Really?? ohh i thought you had to use some aquarium water... shows how much i no.. haha, and no there wasn't any fertilizer in the water.

wow, great tank! bout the size i got for mine (cant stand people that put them in bowls or 1 litre tanks) good work, noticed a lil pleco or catfish at the bottom, i got one too, clean up crew :p, nice work.

looks nice...unfortunately the danios should be removed...they need lots of space to swim. other than that good job!

Most reactions

Back