My new bathroom aquarium!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

FishHobby99

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
Rather than replace the ugly 1980 paisley wallpaper, I had the contractors knock down the walls and install custom tanks.
49C77C99-45D6-4778-B232-BC9F71B0F24D.jpeg

If thats a real bathroom, no need to take in the newspaper or mobile phone to pass the time while on the loo :lol:

Nice idea but wow, would take some time to do the maintence cleaning and a huge amount of water for the water changes!!

Not to mention the water bill and the electric bill for the running of the lights, filtration and heating! :blink:

I'm having enough trouble keeping ammonia down in my 32 can't imagine how much work this is going to take to keep up with.
The more water volume you have, the easier it is to keep a more steady set of parameters.

With smaller tanks, its much easier to have swings in parameters due to the smaller water volume.

Its simply mostly down to dilution levels really.

Lovely, but not when one has to sit on the bog! Ever get that feeling you're being watched? Yeah, it's one of those dodgy eels you posted about earlier! 🐉😳😱

Rather than replace the ugly 1980 paisley wallpaper, I had the contractors knock down the walls and install custom tanks. View attachment 146121
Imagine sitting there trying to rid of your constipation and 20 fish are staring at you right up against the glass...

Wouldn't you get embarrassed, what if the tank breaks while your going to the toilet?
If the tank breaks while you’re on the loo, embarrassment is the least of your worries….drowning would be a bit of a concern! :lol:

Wouldn't you get embarrassed, what if the tank breaks while your going to the toilet?
😱😱😱
I’ll make sure the people from the fish store stay on top of the maintenance. Mine, LFS, actually goes out for $55 an hour to do routine work. Probably mostly businesses.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back