fishtankkid
Fish Fanatic
- Joined
- Apr 28, 2009
- Messages
- 81
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Thx alot I will try to get some pots, i am already geting dritwood though so the decor might be getting a bit over the topYour tank looks great so far![]()
The jury is still out on cory's with the DP, some people have had success, whilst others have had carnage! I tried my peppered cory's with my DP a couple of weeks back & they were fine, but they didnt seem as happy as in my larger tank, so they are back in there happily swimming round as a pack.
You will need tons more plants than you already have & lots of hidy holes but i'm sure you already know that. I've found smaller terracotta pots are a fave place for them, they look nice with a bit of java fern tied on, they also really love moss balls.
I sure like moss balls and can get them quite cheap too!
I already knew that but thx all the sameput corys in first
then little puffers
For anyone else who didnt know that you should try and add the other fish first so they can sort out territories before the puffers even get there
THX ALOT GUYS

.

Sorry its taking so long 







