My Malibu

Jesse

Fish Addict
Joined
Feb 22, 2003
Messages
754
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Location
US
Okay, this is my Malibu as it is now.

Edit: Got a better picture.
 

Attachments

  • malibu.webp
    malibu.webp
    74.1 KB · Views: 181
Here it is again...

Edit: Another better picture.
 

Attachments

  • malibu2.webp
    malibu2.webp
    34.6 KB · Views: 143
Okay, I am investing about $800 dollars in a parts kit. Mine will look like this, except just plain white.
 

Attachments

  • 97malibuf.webp
    97malibuf.webp
    26.1 KB · Views: 163
Here is the rear...pretty cool huh?!
 

Attachments

  • 97malibur.webp
    97malibur.webp
    19.9 KB · Views: 144
I doubt it...but I am probably going to get a turbo charger, which will cost quite a bit, but other than that, just a muffler and nothin else.
 
freshmike said:
:huh: They make a body kit for a malibu???? :huh:
They sure do. Check out all the body kits here. I can't wait for this one!
 
Whoh! I swear it came out of the tailpipe!
 

Attachments

  • malibu3.webp
    malibu3.webp
    35.7 KB · Views: 156
Hey, isn't this something you do after college, job, kids... their college...
right NM that route will never end, put it on credit now...
 

Most reactions

Back
Top