My little froggies

Lcc86

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Managed to get half decent pictures of 4 out of 5 of my ADF's, they're getting much more confident and have learned that big human looming at the top of the water = food! I think I have 2 males and 3 females but not completely sure as they're still juveniles, two are noticeably smaller (see the one in the first pic) but they are all hand fed twice daily atm so I'm certain that they're all eating.

Attachments

• 20230823_170625.jpg
    20230823_170625.jpg
    262.8 KB · Views: 23
  • 20230823_170635.jpg
    20230823_170635.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 17
  • 20230823_170641.jpg
    20230823_170641.jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 17
  • 20230823_170643.jpg
    20230823_170643.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 17
They are fantastic sweet little creatures, I'm so happy to keep them too. Nice pics 👍

They are fantastic sweet little creatures, I'm so happy to keep them too. Nice pics 👍
Not the smartest either, they make me laugh when a bit of food literally falls on their head and they just sit there doing nothing about it...

Not the smartest either, they make me laugh when a bit of food literally falls on their head and they just sit there doing nothing about it...
Lol I know, then they usually go and chew someone else's leg off instead due to very poor eye sight.
They hear me though! They only have to hear me in the room and I get a row of jumping beans up and down the glass. Feed me!!! 😄

Lol I know, then they usually go and chew someone else's leg off instead due to very poor eye sight.
They hear me though! They only have to hear me in the room and I get a row of jumping beans up and down the glass. Feed me!!! 😄
Haha yes!! Somehow the bloodworm in your face isn't food but your frog brother is....

Good pictures! I only ever seem to see the albino/white ones in the LFS. Maybe their pride is impacting on them when you try so hard to feed them, they haven't accepted they need that level of care? :D

Good pictures! I only ever seem to see the albino/white ones in the LFS. Maybe their pride is impacting on them when you try so hard to feed them, they haven't accepted they need that level of care? :D
Just before I got mine the LFS had one albino and I was gonna get him as I felt bad for him on his own but he'd gone when I went to do my order.

Managed to get half decent pictures of 4 out of 5 of my ADF's, they're getting much more confident and have learned that big human looming at the top of the water = food! I think I have 2 males and 3 females but not completely sure as they're still juveniles, two are noticeably smaller (see the one in the first pic) but they are all hand fed twice daily atm so I'm certain that they're all eating.
I have 2ADFs. I wasn’t certain if they were male or female. Now that they have matured the male rides, the female around the tank. This triggers the female to lay eggs on the vegetation and then the male scatters his sperm On them. Fascinating.

I have 2ADFs. I wasn’t certain if they were male or female. Now that they have matured the male rides, the female around the tank. This triggers the female to lay eggs on the vegetation and then the male scatters his sperm On them. Fascinating.
Oh interesting, have you ever heard the male sing to her? They usually do it around mating but I've never heard it before. My old frogs laid eggs but ate them!

Oh interesting, have you ever heard the male sing to her? They usually do it around mating but I've never heard it before. My old frogs laid eggs but ate them!
I have never heard the mating song. That would be very cool.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back