My Lfs Has Closed :(

aly_starh

Fish Aficionado
Joined
Aug 20, 2009
Messages
3,040
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
land of the scots!
OMG, my local fish shop has closed down, with no warning :(
I cant believe it :angry: , i brought all my fish from there, my community fish and 2 of my bettas, and all the fish supplies.

No Warning-- whats that all about. :huh:

I think i might have to go to P@H now which is half and hour away. But there reputation isn't the best.
 
To bad. Are you sure the only thing close to you is a P@H? Have a search on Yell.com and see. Sometimes you might be surprised there's one that you've driven past many a time and just didn't realise it even existed.

Good Luck. :fun:
 
Well as far as i know. :S

Will check yell, thanks.


And if there's not, then maybe it's a sign for YOU to open one. Might be a business opportunity. Especially if your old LFS still has all it's equipment up for sale.
 
How sad, not the first to go to the wall in this economic climate and what's more it sadly wont be the last.
What was the name of the shop.
ATB
C
 
How long has it been since you have been there??

I don't think they would just shut most shops have the closing down sale to get rid of as much stuff as they can, but it does suck.
 
OMG, my local fish shop has closed down, with no warning :(
I cant believe it  :angry: , i brought all my fish from there, my community fish and 2 of my bettas, and all the fish supplies.

No Warning-- whats that all about.  :huh:

I think i might have to go to P@H now which is half and hour away. But there reputation isn't the best.

dont be too harsh with P@H. not all are bad. problem is, you wont know till you visit. but, if you know what you are doing, their stock is good (more often than not). waste of time buying anything but stock though, their gear and accessories are , limited, crap and expensive.
 
DOH! I've just found out my LFS was in administration and I only found out via here: :blink:

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/304671-bas-in-administration/
 

Most reactions

Back
Top