MY FISH WAS ACTING WIERD HELP

Hi F&C

saying theres only a little bit of amonia i guess then said to add more trizyme
I agree with aquanut here if this was me I'd do a 20% water change if there was any sign of ammonia, even if not too much. I think it may be better to do that than to add more chemicals to the tank as it's arguable how effective they really are at speeding up the bacteria process as they claim.

Definitely check for ammonia/nitrite today and if it's getting any higher I would strongly recommend doing a water change.

Hope your li'l lady is OK! B)

thanks m8 well she 1 weird lady but rnt most lol

she seems fine has been for hours I HAVENT BEEN BED 9AM UK TIME

thats how much i care for them maybe fish but they are mine wots mine is special

also noticed she likes to go off on own now and floats at top of tank seems happy

maybe i got 1 off that enjoy sum alone time ?

she doesnt stay there long few mins has lil look in glas at herself then goes off with the rest

Well I have never had zebra danios so like you say it could just be a quirk but if fish go off on their own it can be a sign they're a bit ill. My favourite clown loach always used to come to the front of the tank and lie there next to me in the evenings on his own - v cute I thought until I realised he had gill flukes too late and I lost him :-( . I don't want to freak you out or anything because it seems you really care for them! Just saying be vigilant and keep testing that water and keep an eye out for any signs of illness (in the beginners' questions forum there are some great articles pinned about diseases so you could check those out if you want some background reading).

And get some sleep! :zz

it seems a loner i just watching it doesnt seem to like the other fish lol

goes with them then goes off on own and swims rnd

i have 5 zebra danios

if i have 2 females 3 meals could the m3 males be interested in 1 female and pay no attention to the other

Most reactions

Back