My Fish Pond

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

mark4785

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I have managed to take several pictures of the fish that populate my pond (most with too many ripples :angry:), and here they are:

The larger yellow fish in the foreground is a ki goi (yellow koi) which I have named 'Bruce'. He is quite tame but I can't quite get him to take food from my hand yet!
dsc01468qip.jpg

The black & white fish to the left handside is a ghost carp, which I don't have a name for yet. He has been within the pond for around 5 months and is growing at a much faster rate compared to all the other species in there; food-wise he is very greedy and will dart forward and partially out of the water to get and consume a pellet! The orenji-sumi fish towards the side of the pond is the largest koi and is named 'Katie the koi'.
dsc01479onh.jpg

Again, this is Bruce who has spotted a medikoi health food pellet.
dsc01474dtw.jpg

I will try and snap some pictures of my green-tench and golden orfe; these seem to hate any attention.

Koi fish is very much good in these pond.More bubbles of water gives the happiness in the pond.I mean create a good environment with freshness air in the surrounding. I always like to be have a good fish in the my pond.But I dont have so much money.Hope I will have it on.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back