bturnnidge
New Member
- Joined
- Nov 20, 2008
- Messages
- 16
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Hi Guys,
Hope you all had a fantastic new year!!
I am having a few problems with my tank, by meaning that the majority of my fish die within 2-3 months of being in my tank.
I have done many water tests and all the parameters are fine!
I use to have 4 blue rams, 2 Kribs, 3 Convicts, 2 mollys, 1 platty, 2 corries, 2 clown loaches.
and now all that is left is 2 convicts (1 looks a bit sick and the other has just laid eggs), 1 krib, 1 platty, 2 mollys, 2 corries, 2 loaches
However the water has started to go fairly dark lately, but my plants have gone mad they have grown really well! I have started to use liquid co2 everyday.
Can anyone help, if you need to ask more questions on my upkeep please just ask, as all I want to do is have these amazing fish grow to a nice size and then just die overnight!
Many Thanks for you comments etc
Hope you all had a fantastic new year!!
I am having a few problems with my tank, by meaning that the majority of my fish die within 2-3 months of being in my tank.
I have done many water tests and all the parameters are fine!
I use to have 4 blue rams, 2 Kribs, 3 Convicts, 2 mollys, 1 platty, 2 corries, 2 clown loaches.
and now all that is left is 2 convicts (1 looks a bit sick and the other has just laid eggs), 1 krib, 1 platty, 2 mollys, 2 corries, 2 loaches
However the water has started to go fairly dark lately, but my plants have gone mad they have grown really well! I have started to use liquid co2 everyday.
Can anyone help, if you need to ask more questions on my upkeep please just ask, as all I want to do is have these amazing fish grow to a nice size and then just die overnight!
Many Thanks for you comments etc







