My First Tank (piccy)

justjon

Fishaholic
Joined
Dec 29, 2007
Messages
666
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Just thought I would post an updated piccy of my first tank, various people helped me yesterday get it all setup and going, I transferred the fish instantly (when the temp set) with the old media in the filter system, and this morning I popped out to buy a treasure chest and a pirate ship to fill it in a bit more, which the fish seem to enjoy.

If you enlarge you can just about see my Pleco on the right and then the two mollys at the top middle and bottom middle..

I wont be getting anymore fish until about 6 weeks time or so, and I don't know wether to get about 8-10 neon tetras first, OR two gurami's (think my fish has sunset ones or something (orange))... so any reccomendations on that option would be great..

I also spotted that my LFS had a "Black Ghost Knife" fish which looks very stunning, however not having much fish experience i'm unsure if I should get one of these with my current fish in the tank, or how big they get etc...

anyway, the piccy!


DSCF0865.JPG
 
I thought this may be the case, and would never just go and buy a fish and shove them all in without asking here, or researching - thanks for the info, i'll stay away until I get a bigger tank one day.
 
I think so yes.

If they are not that colourful, I wouldnt mind 2 medium sized fish (similar size to gouramis) that are colourful, I realise i'll have about 10 neon tetras, but something else with a bit of colour would be nice!
 
Thank You! :) I wanted to go for something a bit brightly coloured and eye-catching, and it works like a charm!

Mr.Clean (Pleco) loves the pirate ship too, keeps going inside it so i'm guessing he's made that "home" !
 

Most reactions

Back
Top