my first go at a planted aquarium

katienewbettakeeper

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Feb 26, 2022
Messages
77
Reaction score
27
Points
18
Location
USA
After a little over a month my aquarium is very close to being fully cycled, I’m so excited for my betta fish! This is my first ever aquarium. I’ll be adding a few more plants. Some dwarf sagittarius in the foreground, some red root floaters to the left, and a crypt (wendtii tropica) in the far right of the background
 

Attachments

  • 88562C12-E8F1-4C43-8BD0-B7900C23B9A3.webp
    88562C12-E8F1-4C43-8BD0-B7900C23B9A3.webp
    333.7 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:
Looks really good for a betta! I would recommend getting a few more plants but otherwise the tank is looking really nice! Good job!
 
Here’s it now after adding more plants!! might re arrange some more but i love it and i think my betta will too!
 

Attachments

  • 993BBBF4-D4F0-49E9-9BBC-2DCB709CBB40.webp
    993BBBF4-D4F0-49E9-9BBC-2DCB709CBB40.webp
    248 KB · Views: 127
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    301.8 KB · Views: 154

Most reactions

Back
Top