My discus are going to be parents

Paws&Fins

New Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2021
Messages
47
Reaction score
44
Points
18
Location
USA
I am so not set up for this!
 

Attachments

  • 20210415_184426.webp
    20210415_184426.webp
    172.9 KB · Views: 165
  • 20210415_181033.webp
    20210415_181033.webp
    107.1 KB · Views: 116
That's awesome!

Good thing is - the babies will eat the slime coating on the parents as food; so just let nature take its course!
I did not know that, but have no experience with discus...
 
I did not know that, but have no experience with discus...
It's super cool!

 
It's super cool!

Very cool, indeed
 
That's awesome!

Good thing is - the babies will eat the slime coating on the parents as food; so just let nature take its course!
It's a good thing I can let nature takes its course. I do not have a breeding tank. I suspect the fry will become someone's snack.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top