My Community Aquarium Video

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

superman1

Fishaholic
Reaction score
hello

this is my aqua one. finally made a video as the pics dont do it justice.

stocking is
1 bala shark
2 angels
2 mollies
6 praecox rainbows
12 glowlight tetras
3 khullias
5 ottos
5 corys

let me know what you think.. any suggestions appreaciated. was also thinking of putting a cray fish in..lol

copy and paste the link into your search bar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6gQ6W3bbzc

yeh the bala shark will be going as it needs a larger tank. the angels i quite like though.. if anything else would be to go it would be the glowlights... then i would increase the shoal of the rainbows

yep plants are defo fake but there silk plants so do look pretty realistic..

every time i look at iti just want to change it around.. lol

thanks for comments

your filming is spooking the fish massively. bala sharks are really skitish fish anyway, without being spooked.

why not try your hands at live plants imo they look amazing if you can get them growing right, species like anubias, crypts, ferns and mosses hardly need any care at all- im not saying that you need to change it- far from it your tank looks ace, i hope you dont feel offended :huh:

why not try your hands at live plants imo they look amazing if you can get them growing right, species like anubias, crypts, ferns and mosses hardly need any care at all- im not saying that you need to change it- far from it your tank looks ace, i hope you dont feel offended :huh:

lol no dont feel offended in any way... i actually want to go down the planted route but dont want to lose the sand substrate.. i know diddley squate about live plants so wouldnt know where to start. i would love some moss to grow on the rocks and wood.

where do i start..

p.s my filming is pretty bad.. lol the bala is always skittish. slight noise and it shoots across the tank..

if i wanted mosses or anubias.. what would i need to having them growing wel..

in what way... would be interesting to hear your thoughts..

the only way in which i think its is weird because of the angels and bala shark. the bala shark i know shouldnt be in there as he will outgrow it so i do plan on taking that out soon. the angels ive heard can eat neon tetras so im a bit weary of that.. although out of all the fish i find the mollies to be the only aggressive ones... would love to hear ur thoughts though.. am always open to suggestions. thanks

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back